1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED JLM Grip for Olympus EM5 | Location: Baltimore | Ships: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Promit, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> JLM Grip for Olympus EM5
    </br>Prices</br> $100 shipped OBO
    </br>Location</br> Baltimore
    </br>Ships to</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> I have a Milich grip for the EM5. This is a very nice grip that just doesn't work for me; turns out that making my small camera not small isn't a productive venture. This is a late revision with a full width base and strap pin.

There is some slight wear in spots, not enough to affect it in any way but it's not quite pristine. I can try and get some photos if it's a concern, though I don't know that it'll really show up. Basically there's corner chips on the black finish. I'm looking for $100 shipped OBO to continental US. I don't know that there's any particularly 'standard' price for this, so please don't hesitate to make a fair offer. IIRC this is $145 + $20 shipping when purchased brand new.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. foxgre

foxgre New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 13, 2012
    Could you maybe make an exception and send it to Greece?

3. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Still available, just because people have been asking for pictures and I've been bad about it. Here's a picture:
    DSC02430.JPG
    I'll consider intl if nobody domestic makes an offer, but not yet.

4. foxgre

foxgre New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Jan 13, 2012
    Ok let me know when you decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.