1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

JB grip buy from Europe

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by PantelisMor, Nov 24, 2013.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
  2. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Hi Pantelis, I am in Germany and bought my JB grip from amazon.com without any problems: you need a credit card, though. You will have to pay import duty and value-added tax in Greece. In Germany, they do not ask for these taxes if the article is low cost ( I believe less than 40 Euros - maybe it's the same in Greece). If you really can't manage to order one, send me a private message (PM) and I'll get one for you and send it to you.

3. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    Hi.

I think amazon.com send us to amazon.co.uk., i will search it and i hope you are right. Thx a lot. If i can.t order, i will tell you, to help me.

Thx a lot....

4. -Dan-

-Dan- Mu-43 Regular

Sep 22, 2013
    I'm often in Germany and often order products from Amazon.com to my family's German address. It shouldn't be an issue ordering as long as a) you have a CC and b) the vendor if not Amazon actually ships internationally. If worse comes to worse, let me know and I'll can send you one too. The import duty should be negligible if below 100 Euro I think but not quite sure were exactly. All you need is an invoice proofing it is actually at that value so customs can't guess the price

5. pake

pake Mu-43 All-Pro

Oct 14, 2010
    Finland
    Teemu
    I ordered mine from the US (Amazon.com I think). Speedy delivery and no taxes since it was cheaper than the "tax limit" (in Finland). I love the JB grip!

6. -Dan-

-Dan- Mu-43 Regular

Sep 22, 2013
    Since we're talking about it...no issues w/ mounting the M5 on a tripod with the grip on?

7. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Nope :)