1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED JB Camera Designs Grip for OM-D & Panasonic 14-45mm for Mu43 | Location: UK | Ships: UK

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by brutto, Jul 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> JB Camera Designs Grip for OM-D & Panasonic 14-45mm for Mu43
    </br>Prices</br> JB Camera Designs Grip for OM-D £35
    Panasonic 14-45mm for Mu43 £90
    </br>Location</br> UK
    </br>Ships to</br> UK
    </br>Description</br> I've now sold my OM-D so I have this grip and lens to sell:

JB GRIP for Olympus OM-D. Mint condition and boxed. Beautifully made and really helps with holding the camera. It is this one. Bought directly from JB via Amazon.com. It cost me £54 including delivery and VAT so £35 including 1st Class Recorded Delivery. I won't take less then this as I am no hurry and it is a fair price.

PANASONIC LUMIX G VARIO 14-45mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom. Bought used in May from AVF. No marks, defects or signs of wear. Looks like a new lens. Complete with hood and both caps but no box. £90 including RMSD.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Royal Mail
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Included
    </br>Handling time</br> next day
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. brutto

brutto Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 17, 2011
    Both items are now sold. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.