1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Jazz Group

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Vic B, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Vic B

Vic B Mu-43 Regular

Apr 1, 2010
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    [​IMG]

A friend of mine plays the saxophone and leads this group. In the low light of the coffee shop, the 20mm f/1.7 lens on the GF1 does a good job.

2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Nice....... Nice guitar.....

• Like Like x 1
  3. cosinaphile

cosinaphile Mu-43 All-Pro

Dec 26, 2009
    new york city
    a fantastic shot , i keep looking at to figure out why it strikes me AS so good !, ive got to think about it ...
    it could have been a 'just another indoor group shot' , but clearly it is much more .....
    superb

is it the facial expressions and groove going on? , plus a nice composition ? with a central main subject ? is it cause its about music and the cool juxtiposition of the 3 players?... is it the strong circularly arrangred linear elements and their angles formed by the saxaphone\ guitar ... the neck of the base ..... and the honey toned wood moulding above the pictures . or is
    it about all of it....a harmony of visual goodness ,.... and wonderful subject ....and decisive moment ... yea ... probably it`s that !

i am totally intrigued by this shot ....... way cool stuff,

cheers

• Like Like x 1
  4. BillN

BillN Mu-43 All-Pro

Jan 19, 2010
    SW France
    Vic, that is good - I wanna go there

For me that an important thing in an image

• Like Like x 1