Jazz Group

Vic B

Mu-43 Regular
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A friend of mine plays the saxophone and leads this group. In the low light of the coffee shop, the 20mm f/1.7 lens on the GF1 does a good job.

cosinaphile

Mu-43 All-Pro
a fantastic shot , i keep looking at to figure out why it strikes me AS so good !, ive got to think about it ...
it could have been a 'just another indoor group shot' , but clearly it is much more .....
superb

is it the facial expressions and groove going on? , plus a nice composition ? with a central main subject ? is it cause its about music and the cool juxtiposition of the 3 players?... is it the strong circularly arrangred linear elements and their angles formed by the saxaphone\ guitar ... the neck of the base ..... and the honey toned wood moulding above the pictures . or is
it about all of it....a harmony of visual goodness ,.... and wonderful subject ....and decisive moment ... yea ... probably it`s that !

i am totally intrigued by this shot ....... way cool stuff,

cheers

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom