Japanese grape picking

Gakuranman

Mu-43 Regular
Just a light-hearted post with some shots I took the other day picking grapes in Japan. All taken with the 20mm f1.7 while being bitten by countless mosquitoes.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Would love to hear thoughts on the photos - even minor criticism is useful in hearing what other people would have done to bring out the best in the images.

Full write-up is here for anyone interested :).

Grape Picking on a Hot Summer’s Day | Gakuranman.com - illuminating Japan

Gakuranman

Mu-43 Regular
Haha. I'm flattered people remember. Yes, I do lead a normal life too when I'm not exploring deserted ghost islands :p.

everythingsablur

Mu-43 Veteran
Haha. I'm flattered people remember. Yes, I do lead a normal life too when I'm not exploring deserted ghost islands :p.
What can we say? It was as memorable to look at and live vicariously as it likely was for you to walk through in real life. I sent that link to several camera enthusiast friends and they were all mouths agape. :2thumbs:

Gakuranman

Mu-43 Regular
What can we say? It was as memorable to look at and live vicariously as it likely was for you to walk through in real life. I sent that link to several camera enthusiast friends and they were all mouths agape. :2thumbs:
I'd always dreamed of getting that reaction, especially when I'm still learning so much about photography myself. I suppose the subject matter made for awesome photos regardless of the photographer though! :p

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Battleship Island!

Never mind the grapes : I'm sure they're nice and juicy,
but this post linked me to your blog and the adventures in Battleship Island, Maya hotel, shrine in the cliff.
Excellent stuff!

Thanks for posting all of that ... I suppose your photos are nice too. :smile:

:2thumbs:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom