1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Jackson

Discussion in 'Nature' started by LegacyLens, Jan 20, 2013.

1. LegacyLens

LegacyLens Mu-43 Regular

Apr 25, 2012
    My awsome photgenic puppy.
    web_doggy_copy.

2. LegacyLens

LegacyLens Mu-43 Regular

Apr 25, 2012
    94 views NO replies? lol. Is it THAT bad? xD
    (i am open for crituqueing)

3. elavon

elavon Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 1, 2012
    Tel Aviv Israel
    Ehud
    Jonathan it is not that it is bad. People probably have nothing to write about.
    If you would add some info like lens used, question about the technique ... then people would respond.
    For just a thumbnail picture of a dog, there is a whole thread with dog pictures and this post should be there.
    It is a cute looking dog in a picture with a interesting bokeh. How did you have got the bokeh.

4. LegacyLens

LegacyLens Mu-43 Regular

Apr 25, 2012
    ._. you're right lol

This should probably be in the dog image thread I didn't think about it... And to answer your question I got the bokeh from my lovely 25mm f1.9 cmount. (to the dog thread i go lol)

• Like Like x 1
  5. elavon

elavon Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 1, 2012
    Tel Aviv Israel
    Ehud
  6. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Hey Jonathan, cute dog :)

Try to limit your photo's height and width to max of 1024 so the forum will show it fullsize rather than resize it to the small size. That way people will see a bigger picture without having to click on any links.

As for the picture, I think we're used to seeing sharper pictures (of the eye area and hair) and a slightly more contrasty picture. The blacks don't look black and the green seems a bit muted. Or then again, maybe the dof is too thin and I'm not used to seeing the rendering of this particular lens :)

Cheers

• Like Like x 1