1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] (Italy and EU) Wesley 24/1.4; Jupiter 8; Industar 26m; Rokkor 50/1.7

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by avidone, Mar 14, 2012.

1. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    OK, guys, please don't hate me, and who knows what the future holds, but for now I have pretty much gone over to The Dark Side (ie. Canon) and am selling off my remaining mu43-related equipment.

If you are interested in an E-P1, Oly 17, Lumix 14-42, or to check my user feedback, you can search user "tlavivi" on fleaBay

I decided, for now, to only list here my few adaptable lenses which cannot be used on Canon.

All prices are € EURO, not including shipping. Shipping will be at cost, which for a single lens is about €10 within Italy by paccocelere3 or about €15 within the EU for insured package. Combining items will add to the shipping cost depending on final weight/value of package. And, yes, if someone really wants, I will send outside the EU, but the shipping will be more expensive and I cannot be held responsible for delivery delays or customs/taxes.

first up--
    Wesley 24mm f1.4 cctv c-mount lens with hood, macro rings, mu43 adapter; just received from China and I tried it once only-- by the time it arrived I had already decided to concentrate on Canon and m42-- €40 plus shipping

next, a good condition vintage Jupiter 8 (50mm f/2.0) with cheap m39 to mu43 adapter and vintage voigtlaender UV filter-- €45 plus shipping

another m39/ltm mount Soviet beauty-- the Industar26m, with caps but no adapter-- €20 plus shipping

(sale pending) a popular lens in a different than usual mount-- HeliosM44K Pentax K-mount, seems to be very good condition, but I never got around to getting an adapter to try it, so "as is"-- €20 plus shipping

finally, a flea market buy Minolta Rokkor 50mm f/1.7 WARNING there's a bug (ie actual dead insect, see second photo) inside-- at the edge, so doesn't seem to affect optics, but if it "bugs" you you should know; anyway asking barely more than the cost of the included MD to mu43 adapter-- €15 plus shipping

please contact me by PM for any questions, requests to buy

thanks,
    Asher

2. Farcanalman

Farcanalman  

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 12, 2012
    PM sent!

3. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0