1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] (Italy and EU) Wesley 24/1.4; Jupiter 8; Industar 26m; Rokkor 50/1.7

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by avidone, Mar 14, 2012.

1. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0

Jun 24, 2011
    Rome, Italy
    OK, guys, please don't hate me, and who knows what the future holds, but for now I have pretty much gone over to The Dark Side (ie. Canon) and am selling off my remaining mu43-related equipment.

If you are interested in an E-P1, Oly 17, Lumix 14-42, or to check my user feedback, you can search user "tlavivi" on fleaBay

I decided, for now, to only list here my few adaptable lenses which cannot be used on Canon.

All prices are € EURO, not including shipping. Shipping will be at cost, which for a single lens is about €10 within Italy by paccocelere3 or about €15 within the EU for insured package. Combining items will add to the shipping cost depending on final weight/value of package. And, yes, if someone really wants, I will send outside the EU, but the shipping will be more expensive and I cannot be held responsible for delivery delays or customs/taxes.

first up--
    Wesley 24mm f1.4 cctv c-mount lens with hood, macro rings, mu43 adapter; just received from China and I tried it once only-- by the time it arrived I had already decided to concentrate on Canon and m42-- €40 plus shipping

next, a good condition vintage Jupiter 8 (50mm f/2.0) with cheap m39 to mu43 adapter and vintage voigtlaender UV filter-- €45 plus shipping

another m39/ltm mount Soviet beauty-- the Industar26m, with caps but no adapter-- €20 plus shipping

(sale pending) a popular lens in a different than usual mount-- HeliosM44K Pentax K-mount, seems to be very good condition, but I never got around to getting an adapter to try it, so "as is"-- €20 plus shipping

finally, a flea market buy Minolta Rokkor 50mm f/1.7 WARNING there's a bug (ie actual dead insect, see second photo) inside-- at the edge, so doesn't seem to affect optics, but if it "bugs" you you should know; anyway asking barely more than the cost of the included MD to mu43 adapter-- €15 plus shipping

please contact me by PM for any questions, requests to buy

thanks,
    Asher

2. Farcanalman

Farcanalman  

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Feb 12, 2012
    PM sent!

3. avidone

avidone Mu-43 Top Veteran

0   0   0