ISO Limit Set Options GX7

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by a_hit_of_meth, Jan 28, 2016.

1. a_hit_of_meth

a_hit_of_meth Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    I've searched for this the past day and a half I've owned my GX7 and have had no success. I'm quite familiar with the Panasonic menu system and I was able to figure out my other questions myself but I'm having trouble with this.

When setting the ISO limit set, the only options I get are 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 1280 and 25600. Nothing in between. I'd like to be able to set the max to 1000 or 1250 on this body but that doesn't seem possible. I have the ISO display set at 1/3 increments so I'm able to set it manually but not for the limit set option. Am I missing something here?
  2. Craig

Craig New to Mu-43

Nov 27, 2010
    Sadly those are only the ISO values Panasonic allows you to set when using the ISO Limit function.
  3. a_hit_of_meth

a_hit_of_meth Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 7, 2012
    I was hoping the lack of existing threads for this topic would mean there was a way to select 1/3 increments for the ISO limit that I may have overlook. I guess that also means most people aren't as bothered by this as some of us are.
  4. hazwing

hazwing Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 25, 2012
    I believe the 'in between' ISO can be achieved by underexposing and pushing up the ISO in post processing (assuming you shoot raw).