1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

ISO Data Not Transferred via Wi-Fi!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by billbooz, May 3, 2014.

1. billbooz

billbooz Mu-43 Regular

Jan 23, 2014
    Lynchburg, VA USA
    William H. Booz
    I have been noticing that the ISO data is missing from the image EXIF data set when I view my images on my iPad using iPhoto, Photogene4, and other editing apps. I have been pretty much just using those transferred images until recently when I shot some events. For these shoots, I always shoot RAW+JPG (Medium Fine, usually), so I can work with the RAW files for the client. Comparing some shots that I had on both the iPad and my laptop, I realized that the version on the computer - imported into Lightroom 5 directly from memory card - did have the ISO data!

So, it would seem that this one particular piece of info is simply not transferring during the Wi-Fi transfer process. Are others finding this to be the case? This did not happen when I used my Eye-Fi Mobi card.

Bill Booz
    http://www.infotor.com/blog

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.