Is there an adapter for the Cosina 50mm f2?

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Michel, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Michel

Michel New to Mu-43

Feb 29, 2012
    Hi Folks,

I am new to this forum. My name is Michel, I come from Holland, I am a writing sportsjournalist, an aspiring-filmmaker and I am working on my first documentary. Recently I bought myself a second hand GH1 with a 14-140 lens and a new 20 mm f1.7 pancake. Especially the last lens I am pretty stoked with.

Well, today I was occasionally in a sort of a second hand shop and I saw this Cosina 50 mm f2 ((see: Flickr: Michel Brands' Photostream). I did not know if there is/was any adapter for this lens for a M43 at that time, but since I know that Cosina has a good reputation for building lenses, the glass looked pretty good and this lens costed me only 3.50 euro, so it was worth the bet ;)

So I wonder if this lens is adaptable to my GH1, if so, what the best option is to do that and if there are known any good results with this lens putting it on a GH1 (or a af101, which is on the way;)).

Thanks in advance!

Ps. Sorry for my baad Inglesh ;)
  2. shnitz

shnitz Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 25, 2011
    Austin, TX
    From a quick google search, it appears that your lens is a Pentax K mount lens, so yes, there is an adapter. However, please do some google searching to verify that your lens is K-mount, such as this site:
    SLR Lens Mount Identification Guide
  3. Michel

Michel New to Mu-43

Feb 29, 2012