1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Is Olympus following us?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by SRHEdD, Jul 30, 2016.

1. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    I'm out in the middle of my son's football practice, taking a few snaps with my new PEN F, and I'm finding I like the monitor screen turned inside. So it strikes me... Oly! Go full retro and put a film box tab holder on the back! We all used those for all sorts of things! I remember turning the box ends over and writing bride/groom names on them! Go full retro Oly!

• Like Like x 1
  2. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    Even better, make and sell stick-on versions. That way you can make the money

3. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    Nah, Spiratone had those, didn't stick well to rough surfaces.

Then maybe a Leica-like ISO wheel? There's such a great blank canvas there for something revisited.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ashenwelt

Ashenwelt New to Mu-43

Apr 13, 2016
    Robert
    Gaffers tape like you would put on the roll of film... put it on the SD card afterwards. Hmm... I may just be getting old but I was like, why not? Done that. LMAO. And I don't even use a Pen-F... but did it one film so why not?

5. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    I find I like being able to flip the LCD inwards. It protects the screen and I just use the EVF for shooting. I flip out the screen for odd angles, chimping, and menu diving. I know the street guys prefer the tilt but I've gotten used to the flip screen.