Iraide 2

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by txomin, May 18, 2010.

1. txomin

txomin Mu-43 Regular

Apr 12, 2010
    Bilbao, Spain
    Left eye out of focus, s..t. :frown::frown:

[​IMG]

2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Well, she is absolutely beautiful that is one thing that is for certain!

I looked at this photo on your Flickr page to see what f stop you'd used - 5.6 at an ISO of 100 but at 114mm. I don't know what lens you're using but am going to guess that it may well be the focal length of that lens that is just not sharp enough?

Perhaps if you post more information it would help - that is, I am assuming you are wondering why this beautiful little baby girl's left eye is out of focus?

When I look at her, I see is a beautiful very new to this world little girl dressed in the softest pink, as she dreams. She is lovely and if she's yours, you're very lucky!

3. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    txomin,
    Drop that focus stuff.... Beautiful baby, beautiful photo....
    Besides the out eye emphasizes the in eye...
    Relax, make photos, they don't stay babies for long...

• Like Like x 2
  4. txomin

txomin Mu-43 Regular

Apr 12, 2010
    Bilbao, Spain
    The photo is taken with the pana 14-140. I thougt it had more depth of field at 114mm f5,6; I had always heard about the great depth of field of the m4/3 but...
    I don't think is due to the softness of the lens, because the right eye is in focus. Simply I had less depth of field than I though.

But, doesn't matter, I upload the photo because, even with defects, I think is lovely.

Thanks

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

I'm glad you think this photograph is lovely, txomin, and thank you for the lens details, too. I hope to see more of your work in the future.

6. txomin

txomin Mu-43 Regular

Apr 12, 2010
    Bilbao, Spain
    Uf, I must improve my communication skills and my english. I think the photo is lovely ONLY because the baby is lovely, not because it is a good photo.

Thanks for all comments

7. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Well, it's a good photo because it's a good photo. The baby's beautiful because the baby's beautiful.
    :biggrin:

8. MikeB10

MikeB10 Mu-43 Regular

A really nice portrait. Love how the pink matches her complexion.

9. txomin

txomin Mu-43 Regular

Apr 12, 2010
    Bilbao, Spain
    :dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2::dash2:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: