Iraide 2

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Well, she is absolutely beautiful that is one thing that is for certain!

I looked at this photo on your Flickr page to see what f stop you'd used - 5.6 at an ISO of 100 but at 114mm. I don't know what lens you're using but am going to guess that it may well be the focal length of that lens that is just not sharp enough?

Perhaps if you post more information it would help - that is, I am assuming you are wondering why this beautiful little baby girl's left eye is out of focus?

When I look at her, I see is a beautiful very new to this world little girl dressed in the softest pink, as she dreams. She is lovely and if she's yours, you're very lucky!

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
txomin,
Drop that focus stuff.... Beautiful baby, beautiful photo....
Besides the out eye emphasizes the in eye...
Relax, make photos, they don't stay babies for long...

txomin

Mu-43 Regular
The photo is taken with the pana 14-140. I thougt it had more depth of field at 114mm f5,6; I had always heard about the great depth of field of the m4/3 but...
I don't think is due to the softness of the lens, because the right eye is in focus. Simply I had less depth of field than I though.

But, doesn't matter, I upload the photo because, even with defects, I think is lovely.

Thanks

txomin

Mu-43 Regular
Uf, I must improve my communication skills and my english. I think the photo is lovely ONLY because the baby is lovely, not because it is a good photo.

Thanks for all comments

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Uf, I must improve my communication skills and my english. I think the photo is lovely ONLY because the baby is lovely, not because it is a good photo.

Thanks for all comments
Well, it's a good photo because it's a good photo. The baby's beautiful because the baby's beautiful.
:biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom