1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

iPhone Photos

Discussion in 'Other Genres' started by guzziknight, Jan 9, 2012.

1. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

May 18, 2011
    I just got my iPhone 4S. I am surprised everyday by how good the camera is!! All images shot with HDR app and processed in the phone.

Sloss Furnace, Birmingham, AL.

GA State Capital

• Like Like x 5
  2. kanasgowatom

kanasgowatom Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    I really like those industrial images! Must be from all those years spent riding the train back and forth to work in N.Y.,passing through an extremely industrialized section of N.J. Amazing what those I-phone cameras can do. I bought a new I pod Touch and the images are, to say the least, deplorable.

kanasgowatom

3. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    Thanks! Unfortunately, the camera in the iPod is nowhere near as good as the one in the iPhone.

• Like Like x 1
  4. UkrainianOne

UkrainianOne Mu-43 Regular

Jul 29, 2011
    Long Island, New York
    Is that Sloss place the same place where there supposedly many workers died and is supposedly "haunted"

5. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    nice shots!

6. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    I'm not sure. We got there late, so didn't have much time to read the history of the place. I'm going to go back with my MFT cameras to get some better shots and spend some time there.

7. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    Thanks!!

8. ripleys baby

ripleys baby Straw clutcher

Aug 10, 2011
    Yep , nice. What app ? Best i've used is Pro HDR from eyeappsLLC

9. guzziknight

May 18, 2011
    I have Pro HDR as well, but these were shot using iCamera HDR. It has more post-processing capabilities than Pro HDR. I've also downloaded HDR Foto, but seems to be an almost exact copy of iCamera HDR.

They all work well, it just depends on what you like. The borders and other effects, like the Sepia, were done in Camera+ app.

10. Great shots, my preference leans towards your industrial photos

I like being able to use the + increase volume on the earphones as a remote release. Same with the increase volume button.

Still sorting my thinking on apps.