IPhone is dead drop dead !

f6cvalkyrie

Mu-43 All-Pro
Hi,

together with some software guys in our company, I've been working on a solution to go against the tendency of picturemaking phones.

We really invented the phoning camera :biggrin::biggrin:

Here's a first prototype showing a modified G1 with the software implemented !

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Prepare your wallets, put money on your creditcards :wink:

C U,
Rafael​

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Nice idea. Hope there is a choice of colours.

I think I'll invest in a company that makes large pockets...

Seems to be WIN mobile based. Sad. :smile:

JoeFriday

Mu-43 Regular
what's really great about it is that the keypad stays clearly legible even when the camera... err, phone is blurry to the user. It must have a diopter screen?

Now, THAT is where I'd put some effort into R&D.. you could develop computer screens for people over the age of 40. All those baby boomers would be lining up to give you their money.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
EVO shmeeevo... I'm going for the Dell Streak :eek: must find a bluetooth headset :biggrin:

Cheers

Brian

Pilaco

New to Mu-43
That phone is positively giant as well. You must have deep pockets, sir. :]

I actually laughed out loud when I found out that the landscape mode of the Dell Streak keyboard had a number pad as well. I haven't actually seen that on a phone before, but I suppose the screen estate enables it to have that. I've heard that it's going to be a pretty awesome phone though~ Though I'm not sure if it can beat the monster of the phone above. :]

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom