1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

iPhone 4S + Leica

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by demiro, Jul 13, 2012.

1. demiro

demiro Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Nov 7, 2010
    Maybe this product is old news, but I just stumbled across this Vintage Leica Camera Style ABS Back Case. Seems like a great way for a photography geek to spend $10...

LINK

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. MarkoV

MarkoV New to Mu-43

Mar 17, 2012
    Finland
    Now that's just too good! Besides looking cool it adds real features like a viewfinder (hole) and tripod socket. And a tripod, too! :biggrin:

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Interesting . . .:rolleyes: 

4. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 5, 2011
    That's pretty clever. If I used an iPhone, I'd spring for the $10.

5. Uwharrie

Uwharrie Mu-43 Veteran

May 10, 2012
    North Carolina
    Lynne Ezzell
    Cool! I mean really cool!

6. hellomrmoon

hellomrmoon Mu-43 Rookie

Apr 18, 2011
    California
    These are probably knock-offs of the $55 Gizmon cases...the pictures show the Gizmon logo but judging from the rest of the items on the site it's a knock off. The leatherette on the real deal has finer wrinkles. I kind like the leatherette on this one.

Grabbed 2 either way, been wanting the Gizmon case for a while. There are even accessory lenses for the actual iPhone camera!

system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.