1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Ipad > Flickr > mu-43.com

Discussion in 'Back Room' started by Gerard, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Gerard

Gerard Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

May 12, 2015
    Vleuten, Utrecht
    Some of us are interested in seeing the exif details of photos posted on this site.
    Some of us are willing to provide these details.
    One method is to use the 'share'-option in Flickr, using a PC or a mac.
    This method doesnt work with an Ipad. Mine is a mini II. It only gives a link to Flickr without showing the photo.

Last week I discovered a workaround, without going the PC - Lightroom - Flickr - Flickr share-route.
    I use an Apple Lightning to SD card reader to upload my files to my Ipad. Then I upload them to flickr. In Flickr I might change the name of a file, like I did with the '€10 biljet' that i posted in the Abstract not natural thread yesterday.

Then I upload a photo by using the 'Upload a photo' button of mu-43. That is an upload from Ipad to this site.
    After this I click the 'Copy URL' button of the IOS Flickr app and paste that URL under the from the Ipad uploaded photo.

I wrote down all the steps. It might look complicated, but it is a proces that will take 5 seconds.
    IMG_1460.PNG
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.