iO Remote Shutter App

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by robertdc, Jan 24, 2016.

1. robertdc

robertdc New to Mu-43

Aug 17, 2012
    Hi. I've just bought a new OM-D E-M10 ii and been trying out the touch to focus and shoot option using my iPhone, mainly for street photography. While this works really well, I have found that every 2-3 shots the iPhone app screen will darken and the app effectively freeze up for around 30 seconds I think. In between it will shoot and be ready within a couple of seconds. I just would like to know if others experience the same, in case it's a setting issue or even a fault of some kind. The other thing is, after I touch to focus/shoot the app will display the last image indefinitely until I touch the little camera icon to get back to shooting mode. I'm not sure but I seem to remember that when I used this with my old E-M1 it just displayed the image shot for a few seconds and then switched back to shooting mode by itself - just like when using the camera's own touchscreen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.