Introduction to Kirk

kirktuck

New to Mu-43
I found this forum from Michael Johnston's site: the onllne photographer. I've been using the EP-2 since it came out and recently added the EPL. I've written a bunch of different blogs about the micro 4:3rds stuff on my blog at
www.visualsciencelab.blogspot.com and my regular website is: www.kirktuck.com

I have to disclose that I am speaking on behalf of Olympus at a paid presenter in May for the Austin Photo Expo, which is a big two day show here in central Texas.

I bought my first Pen camera in 1982 and my wife gave me a complete Pen (film) system as an egagement gift in 1985. Still have all of it. Optimist?

JoeG

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Kurt,

I follow your blog almost daily, mostly for the images and commentary, but also because your talk of Austin brings back happy memories of living there on beans as a graduate student in the sixties.

Keep up the good work.

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Kirk, I'm glad you found your way here to mu43.com. One of your blog reviews of the E-P2, along with one on TOP, helped me make my decision to buy my own E-P2.

Your blog is well written, thoughtful and very helpful. Glad to have you aboard and I look forward to your involvement in some of the discussions here! :thumbup:

Michael

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Kirk,
Welcome to the world micro four thirds, sort of minimalist! I will take this opportunity to thank you for writing probably the best book in print on flash photography, again minimalist! My natural bent has been to avoid flash as it not really needed for the bulk of my professional work, natural light, patience and luck are the general rules although I do use macro flash when all of the former three fail... My first Pen was a Pen EE which was smashed by a Russian Customs officer / Red Guard in Moscow in 1973 the worst thing was that I wasn't even shooting at the time!
Michael

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom