1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Interview - Micro 4/3 and the future of Photography

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by gsciorio, May 9, 2012.

1. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    I was recently interviews by tech blog The Noise Cast where I talk about using m43 and the future of photography. Might be a bit controversial for some people but I think its a good read.

Check out the article on The Noisecast, they are big supporters of Micro 4/3! Be sure to tell them how you feel in the comments too.

Micro 4/3 and the future of Photography

• Like Like x 7
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Great interview, Giulio!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bitmatt

bitmatt Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 7, 2012
    Cleveland
    Matt
    I don't think it's controversial at all- you back up everything you say. Keep up the great work championing the format.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Thanks fellas. Shot another cover with the Pen a few weeks ago. I'll be posting it up and showing how I made it this week on the blog.

• Like Like x 1
  5. s2kinfinite

s2kinfinite Mu-43 Regular

Apr 14, 2012
    Awesome find! Thanks.

6. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Very good article, especially the Overcoming the Fears and Myths article!! I go on photo walks with other local amateurs and hobbyists. I'm always talking up the m4/3 system, and am consistently getting comments on my gear and my photos. I think they're all brainwashed into thinking you can't get great images with smaller cameras, and it surprises them when we do.

My first DSLR was an E-600. I really liked the camera, but since I travel by motorcycle a lot, I felt I needed something smaller. This led me too the E-P1 and E-PL2. I sold the E-600 and most of the lenses, and haven't missed a beat. One day I'll be able to afford an EM-5, but I can live with my current line up for now.