1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Interview - Micro 4/3 and the future of Photography

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by gsciorio, May 9, 2012.

1. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    I was recently interviews by tech blog The Noise Cast where I talk about using m43 and the future of photography. Might be a bit controversial for some people but I think its a good read.

Check out the article on The Noisecast, they are big supporters of Micro 4/3! Be sure to tell them how you feel in the comments too.

Micro 4/3 and the future of Photography

• Like Like x 7
  2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Great interview, Giulio!

• Like Like x 1
  3. bitmatt

bitmatt Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 7, 2012
    Cleveland
    Matt
    I don't think it's controversial at all- you back up everything you say. Keep up the great work championing the format.

• Like Like x 1
  4. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Thanks fellas. Shot another cover with the Pen a few weeks ago. I'll be posting it up and showing how I made it this week on the blog.

• Like Like x 1
  5. s2kinfinite

s2kinfinite Mu-43 Regular

Apr 14, 2012
    Awesome find! Thanks.

6. guzziknight

guzziknight Mu-43 Veteran

May 18, 2011
    Very good article, especially the Overcoming the Fears and Myths article!! I go on photo walks with other local amateurs and hobbyists. I'm always talking up the m4/3 system, and am consistently getting comments on my gear and my photos. I think they're all brainwashed into thinking you can't get great images with smaller cameras, and it surprises them when we do.

My first DSLR was an E-600. I really liked the camera, but since I travel by motorcycle a lot, I felt I needed something smaller. This led me too the E-P1 and E-PL2. I sold the E-600 and most of the lenses, and haven't missed a beat. One day I'll be able to afford an EM-5, but I can live with my current line up for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.