Interview in b/w - GH2 Olympus 14-42 II

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by isabel95, Dec 3, 2011.

1. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

I wish I remembered all my parameters! Think it was dynamic b/w with minus 1 contrast and minus 2 noise reduction. I chose a place in the shade (it was a bright contrasty sunny day) and set the wind cut for maximum.

Manual video mode with shutter speed set at 1/50, turned the aperture until it showed no blowouts, watching the histogram.

Rendered with Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 to mp4 with the Sony AVC Internet 1280 x 720 30P template.

I did have a weird problem with two videos I rendered today - while they played through with sound to their completion, upon uploading they somehow lost sound partway through. I know I must have had some setting wrong, so I rerendered until the sound was complete.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/33089710]Tom Talks About the Occupy Movement on Vimeo[/ame]

Learning Sony Vegas Movie Studio is a bear, but I've been helped quite a bit with VASST's instructional dvd set: Vegas Movie Studio HD 10 Training - HD 10, HD Platinum 10, and HD Platinum 10 Pro-Pack

Isabel

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.