1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Interview in b/w - GH2 Olympus 14-42 II

Discussion in 'Video to Share' started by isabel95, Dec 3, 2011.

1. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

I wish I remembered all my parameters! Think it was dynamic b/w with minus 1 contrast and minus 2 noise reduction. I chose a place in the shade (it was a bright contrasty sunny day) and set the wind cut for maximum.

Manual video mode with shutter speed set at 1/50, turned the aperture until it showed no blowouts, watching the histogram.

Rendered with Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10 to mp4 with the Sony AVC Internet 1280 x 720 30P template.

I did have a weird problem with two videos I rendered today - while they played through with sound to their completion, upon uploading they somehow lost sound partway through. I know I must have had some setting wrong, so I rerendered until the sound was complete.

[ame=http://vimeo.com/33089710]Tom Talks About the Occupy Movement on Vimeo[/ame]

Learning Sony Vegas Movie Studio is a bear, but I've been helped quite a bit with VASST's instructional dvd set: Vegas Movie Studio HD 10 Training - HD 10, HD Platinum 10, and HD Platinum 10 Pro-Pack

Isabel