1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Instant savings on OM-D lenses - but not for me I guess

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by getoutandshoot, Dec 6, 2013.

1. getoutandshoot

getoutandshoot Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2012
    http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/lens_promotion
    Just a few weeks ago I bought the E-M1 with a 75mm f1.8 lens. All of a sudden Olympus seems to have changed the mail-in rebate on the 12-40mm when purchased with an E-M1 to instant savings, and also added other lenses... I missed out on the $200 savings when I bought my 75mm f1.8... I did get $50 savings... Jeeze. I must say it irks me that they keep changing the offers... Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43

2. Wisertime

Wisertime Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 6, 2013
    Philly
    Steve
    Return it and buy it again (or call them and see if you can get the deal).

• Like Like x 2
  3. getoutandshoot

getoutandshoot Mu-43 Regular

Apr 28, 2012
    Yes, I thought about that, but I didn't buy the E-M1 body and the 75mm lens from the same source. Originally I ordered both together from B&H, but then I cancelled the body with B&H after waiting ~3 weeks when I found it in stock at a local store. I think now it's too late and too much hassle anyway to return both the lens and body and buy them again simply to save another $150. Oh well. At least I got $50 off the lens and 4% rewards at B%H. But for those who are ready to make a decision to buy an Olympus body right now, this offer to get $200 off each of 4 lenses is a pretty good deal.

--Dave

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43