Inserted image size no longer accepts percentage values

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Setting inserted image size by percentage doesn't appear to be working anymore for some reason. I often insert an image and to prevent it from taking up too much real estate I'll change the width/height settings from "auto" to something like "50%" or "75%" -- however, while the correct behavior presents in preview, once published the values appear to revert to "auto".

The Inception-style inserted screengrab below is set to 50% but renders at actual size.

1617643284951.png
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
The forum software used to let you choose an inserted image size by percentage?

Heh, yeah. Most do as it's a valid HTML option. I mean, "auto" is essentially 100%. As you can see from the screen grab, it still allows and stores smaller percentages, it just doesn't honor them in render; perhaps there's some new CSS that over-rides?

Amin Sabet

Administrator
Heh, yeah. Most do as it's a valid HTML option. I mean, "auto" is essentially 100%. As you can see from the screen grab, it still allows and stores smaller percentages, it just doesn't honor them in render; perhaps there's some new CSS that over-rides?
I wonder if this could be related to the lazy loading addon. Do you have lazy loading disabled in preferences?

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I wonder if this could be related to the lazy loading addon. Do you have lazy loading disabled in preferences?
My preferences showed no selection for that feature. I enabled Lazy Loading and refreshed but see no difference. Explicitly turning it off and refreshing also shows no change.

1617665533759.png

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer

John King

Member of SOFA
Real Name
John ...
This works on my W7 Pro 64 PC, but not on my Android 6.x Tablet. My phone is using Android 10.x, but haven't tried it yet. Doesn't seem to work on Android 10 either.

E-M1_MkII_JAK_2017-_8281923_Ew.jpg

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom