1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Infrared photography and Pen conversions FYI

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Elliot, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Elliot

Elliot Mu-43 Regular

Jan 22, 2010
    NORTHERN VIRGINIA USA
    I wanted to let anyone know who might be interested that there is now a company out there that is doing a variety of infrared conversions for Micro Four Thirds and Four Thirds cameras.

I had one of my Ep1 converted the other day by www.spencerscamera.com

and the work was great. There was a bit of a sunny day in the midst of lots of rain, but I did get to do a bunch of work with it and it was incredible.

The conversion I had done was for black and white called #830 I believe but there are quite a few others that they perform.

Clarence is the guy to talk to.

Elliot

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vidar

Vidar Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Bergen, Norway
    Sounds cool.

Please show us some pictures from the converted PEN!

3. Elliot

Elliot Mu-43 Regular

Jan 22, 2010
    NORTHERN VIRGINIA USA
    As soon as the sun breaks through

I shall be more than happy to, but want to wait for the sun to shine. Pretty dismal the last few days.

4. Elliot

Elliot Mu-43 Regular

Jan 22, 2010
    NORTHERN VIRGINIA USA
  5. photobug429

photobug429 Mu-43 Rookie

Sep 3, 2012
    Washington, DC area
    Judy
  6. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    My uncle got a GF1 converted through lifepixel...crazy fast service and good support. He has nothing but good things to say about them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.