1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

IMPOSSIBLE [aka Polaroid] Bundle

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Aushiker, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Aushiker

Aushiker Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 12, 2014
    Fremantle, Western Australia
    Andrew
    I appreciate this is not a MU43 deal but it might interest some, me included just for the fun and memories of owning a Polaroid.

Massdrop have a drop on the IMPOSSIBLE Bundle at possible price of US$124.99 plus postage. Not getting a lot of interest so suggest if one is interested to check the price.

MD-13468_20151207220649_46b5ebd9b29e5953.
    Source: Massdrop

2. ex machina

ex machina Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 3, 2014
    Northern Virgnia
    Curious, are Polaroids hard to find in your part of the world? They're often $5 or less at my area thrift stores. Of course, Massdrop's have been refurbished and are guaranteed to work, so there's value in that.

3. 6BQ5

6BQ5 Mu-43 Regular

May 23, 2015
    Maybe they are even NOS from a hidden treasure trove of old Polaroid cameras! :) If only the film came even somewhat close to what Fuji does with their Instax line. *sigh*

4. Aushiker

Aushiker Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 12, 2014
    Fremantle, Western Australia
    Andrew
    I have hunted around my local charity shops (we have quite a few locally, probably up to 10) and I am lucky to see a camera, net alone a Polaroid :(. Clothes and more clothes seem to be the order of the day.

I suspect that the really large ones which are some distance away are likely to be more fruitful. That said I generally poke my nose in when walking by. Oh we don't seem to have online sales either :(.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. barry13

barry13 Super Moderator; Photon Wrangler

Mar 7, 2014
    Southern California
    Barry
    Put a Wanted ad on Craigslist or similar, you'll get at least a few calls.