Images playback small size on TV after editing?

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by klrman, Mar 1, 2013.

1. klrman

klrman Mu-43 Regular

Aug 11, 2011
    I edited some of my images, usually straightening them out as some were a little off horizontally. When I load them back into my EPL-2 to playback on my HDTV, many of the edited images playback as a much smaller image on my tv screen, like a 1/4 of the size of the screen rather than the whole screen. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Most of the images are the same size as the original or a few pixels smaller but that's about it. Even if they are a few pixels smaller and I bring them back to their original size, they still play small. Really confusing.

2. klrman

klrman Mu-43 Regular

Aug 11, 2011
    Anyone have an idea? I have my camera hooked up via the mini HDMI output on my camera to the regular HDMI input on my TV's. Camera output settings are set to HDMI and NTSC so that is all good. My only thought at the moment is that when I edited some of the images, the JPG algorithm from my setting software is not recognized by my camera or something like that. Thing is though that many images are fine and many are not and stay small on TV and on my camera LCD.