Image App

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by ThomD, Apr 27, 2014.

1. ThomD

ThomD Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    The latest version of the Android Image App added support for the GH4 but appears to have broken the ability to play images from my G6 to my devices. Has anyone else updated and seen this behavior?

2. GFFPhoto

GFFPhoto Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 24, 2013
    I don't have a G6 or an android, but when I had issues with my iPhone, renewing the lease on the phone solved my problems

3. ThomD

ThomD Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks,. but that's not the problem here. I actually paired a device that had not previously been paired. Remote function works just like before, but no remote view on card contents.

4. Spincycle76

Spincycle76 New to Mu-43

Apr 22, 2014
    I have the g6 and the image app and have had no problems playing the contents of the SD card, in fact was playing quite a few videos from the card just last night.

5. ThomD

ThomD Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks, Android image app version?

6. ThomD

ThomD Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    FWIW, I formatted the card in camera and the problem is fixed.

7. loveimage

loveimage New to Mu-43

May 1, 2013
    me too, working great for me.

8. ThomD

ThomD Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    SF Bay Area
    My problem is back. G6 and the current version of the Android Image App on an S3. I can operate the camera. I can open the app and play back. But, if I operate the camera and then switch to playback, it crashes. Had the same problem on my tablet. Formatting the card didn't help this time. RAW/JPG doesn't seem to matter.

9. poopstick

poopstick Mu-43 Regular

Aug 9, 2013
    Burlington Ontario
    Take your S3 to the store you bought it from, and tell them you need an iPhone. That should fix the problem.hehe

10. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    But then he wouldn't be able to see the images properly on the tiny screen... :)

11. poopstick

poopstick Mu-43 Regular

Aug 9, 2013
    Burlington Ontario
    Touché