1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] I'm ready!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Kapekodder, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

To sell or trade my Olympus E-410's. In the past month of owning an E-PL1 and the VF-2, I've decided that it is time for these cameras and 2 kit lenses to move to a different home. I am going to depart with these as a "package" and will only deal with Verified PayPal in CONUS. The price is $735 USD, paypal fee and shipping included. The alternative would be this package involved in a trade for an E-P2 with either a 17mm Oly lens or a Lumix 20mm lens and the VF-2.

The 1st E-410 is a regular, lightly used body with approx. 2173 shutter actuations.

The 2nd E-410 is a professionally IR converted body with approximately 593 shutter actuations. This camera is great for handheld infrared photography. (I enjoy seeing the results of IR, but I hate using PS to process the colorized images.)

Both cameras have their original manuals, CDs, cables, battery and charger. The IR converted does have a kit box, the other does not.

The 2 lenses that I would include are the original kit ones- 14-42mm and the newest version of the 40-150mm.

My reason for selling is simply, since 9/2009, I've mostly shot with my E-1 and E-3. The E-410's are great, small cameras and this package would complement your m4/3 kits with the advantages of DSLR.

I'm enjoying the m4/3 and may sell off the DSLRs altogether. I've got to start somewhere.

Oh, yes I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, fourthirdsphoto and FM forum.

Any interest to buy or trade should contact me by PM.

VK

2. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm still ready ! Price adjustment:)

PRICE REDUCTION to $635. If there are any interested people with Olympus or Panasonic m4/3 gear, contact me with info.

3. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Better than Ready :)

The E-P2 is coming! I'll consider reasonable offers for these 2 cameras. Anybody looking for the advantage of small DSLR performance to have ready with your m4/3?

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I'm very tempted - my E-P2 and G1 bodies are still for sale - sorry no lenses or VF-2.

5. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bill,

I've satisfied my temptation with respect to the E-P2!

I did purchase an outfit and it is being delivered this week. Now, I am really interested in selling some of my DSLR gear (probably will include my E-1 and a flash or two)!

I think the only trades that would make sense to me in the m4/3 world would be a pancake lens (17 or 20 mm), the m 9-18 mm or the super tele 14-150 or 14-140. My new kit has the VF-2, 14-42, the 45-200 and the FL-14.

So, I really seem to be on the edge of a full switch. Once I get the E-P2, the questions I have regarding my continued desire for my E-3 and numerous lenses will get answered.