[EXPIRED] I'm ready!

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Kapekodder, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

To sell or trade my Olympus E-410's. In the past month of owning an E-PL1 and the VF-2, I've decided that it is time for these cameras and 2 kit lenses to move to a different home. I am going to depart with these as a "package" and will only deal with Verified PayPal in CONUS. The price is $735 USD, paypal fee and shipping included. The alternative would be this package involved in a trade for an E-P2 with either a 17mm Oly lens or a Lumix 20mm lens and the VF-2.

The 1st E-410 is a regular, lightly used body with approx. 2173 shutter actuations.

The 2nd E-410 is a professionally IR converted body with approximately 593 shutter actuations. This camera is great for handheld infrared photography. (I enjoy seeing the results of IR, but I hate using PS to process the colorized images.)

Both cameras have their original manuals, CDs, cables, battery and charger. The IR converted does have a kit box, the other does not.

The 2 lenses that I would include are the original kit ones- 14-42mm and the newest version of the 40-150mm.

My reason for selling is simply, since 9/2009, I've mostly shot with my E-1 and E-3. The E-410's are great, small cameras and this package would complement your m4/3 kits with the advantages of DSLR.

I'm enjoying the m4/3 and may sell off the DSLRs altogether. I've got to start somewhere.

Oh, yes I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, fourthirdsphoto and FM forum.

Any interest to buy or trade should contact me by PM.

VK

2. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm still ready ! Price adjustment:)

PRICE REDUCTION to $635. If there are any interested people with Olympus or Panasonic m4/3 gear, contact me with info.

3. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Better than Ready :)

The E-P2 is coming! I'll consider reasonable offers for these 2 cameras. Anybody looking for the advantage of small DSLR performance to have ready with your m4/3?

4. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I'm very tempted - my E-P2 and G1 bodies are still for sale - sorry no lenses or VF-2.

5. Kapekodder

Kapekodder Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bill,

I've satisfied my temptation with respect to the E-P2!

I did purchase an outfit and it is being delivered this week. Now, I am really interested in selling some of my DSLR gear (probably will include my E-1 and a flash or two)!

I think the only trades that would make sense to me in the m4/3 world would be a pancake lens (17 or 20 mm), the m 9-18 mm or the super tele 14-150 or 14-140. My new kit has the VF-2, 14-42, the 45-200 and the FL-14.

So, I really seem to be on the edge of a full switch. Once I get the E-P2, the questions I have regarding my continued desire for my E-3 and numerous lenses will get answered.