I'm in ALBUQUERQUE for awhile. WANT TO MEET + SHOOT?

Crdome

Mu-43 Legend
Real Name
Chrome
My family is probably acquiring a winter homestead in the Albuquerque area.
Please PM me. I'd greatly appreciate meeting with you for some fun shooting, learn about you, the region, its communities, and peoples.

Shooting with others is an amazing experience. I shoot with @ivoire, @Harvey Melvin Richards, @Web-Betty, and @deepaqua whenever an opportunity presents itself. This winter's Crdome’s Minimally Magical Mystery Trip expanded my reach down farther into Texas to meet @CharlieL and @Bif as well.

2017's trip was 4200 mile of adventure through MO, KS, CO, UT, AZ NM, TX, OK. The stand out was the Texas panhandle where I encountered many whimsical displays of folk art, and scenes hearkening back to the the glory days of the 1950’s. A life altering experience was initiated by a rancher who requested that I join him witnessing the devastation caused by a 750 sq. mile wild fire. What remained were endless expanses of scorched earth, littered with chard bodies of livestock. Seeing how they fell provided a terrifying glimpse of their panicked attempts to escape.

In 2018 I traversed 5700 miles across CO, UT, NV, CA, AZ, NM and KS. These images document that excursion.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom