I'm excited - have to tell someone.

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
Just picked a good condition 7-14 on eBay. Even with postage from UK to Oz at 450GBP (about $750 AUD) it's a steal. Can't wait. Got the tip off on one of my forums - can't find original post but if it was you - Thankyou.

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
Just picked a good condition 7-14 on eBay. Even with postage from UK to Oz at 450GBP (about $750 AUD) it's a steal. Can't wait. Got the tip off on one of my forums - can't find original post but if it was you - Thankyou.
it was me ;-) the original threads here:

https://www.mu-43.com/showthread.php?t=1850

and you're welcome! haha enjoy it ;-)

I was thinking of bidding for it myself but didnt have the money, so I thought why not let everyone else know about it :wink:

In return don't forget to upload some photos ;-)

hmmm mayb I should start a "m4/3 bargains" thread here like I did at getdpi, although it wasn't really appreciated there lol

bilzmale

Mu-43 All-Pro
Thanks Vince - thought it was here I saw it. I'm chuffed - the wife less so.:rolleyes:

You need to start charging commission.

I've got the ZD 50 and the 50-200 SWD on local eBay to make way for a PL 45.:wink:

Iansky

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Nice one Bill,

Right time right place job and as the micro 4/3rds is still a small market in comparison to other formats, the competition would have been limited so you seem to have got an "Ace bargain".

I just wish Panasonic would release that sweeeeeeeeeet 14mm fixed focal length lens!

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Panasonic really needs to get going on some quality fast primes. They've demonstrated they can do it with the 20/1.7 pancake.

9mm/3.5 or faster if mechanically possible
14mm/2.8
20mm/1.7 (done)
28mm/1.4
35mm or 42mm/1.4
67mm/2.8 (equivalent to a fast 135mm in 35mm format)

Even if they are Pany/Leica branded.

Bokeh D

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
What a donut!

You have yourself a real gem there - bargin of the year I would say.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom