1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I'm Back

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Arctic Photog, Jun 1, 2014.

1. Arctic Photog

Arctic Photog Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2010
    Canada's Arctic
    My first experience with M43 was with the EPL-1 which I found just could replace my Nikon equipment. I decided to give video a try so I bought the the Black Magic Pocket Camera and I decided to buy the Panasonic 12-35 2.8 to shoot films. I was really impressed with the lens and I started thinking maybe I should find a new camera to go with my new lens and then I stumbled upon the OMG EM5. Very impressed with this little camera.

So I'm BACK

[​IMG][/url]The River by pete.arctic, on Flickr[/IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  2. fransglans

fransglans Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 12, 2012
    Sweden
    gus
    Welcome back. Im also back here with an new em5. Been away for a while with fuji.

Now u go and buy the jb design grip and your em5 turns from good to great camera!

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Welcome back!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.