1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

If you won't want LCD and need minimum buttons - This is4U :)

Discussion in 'Micro 4/3 News and Rumors' started by Bhupinder2002, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi Guys ..
    Recently I saw a thread where someone wanted a camera without LCD, then I saw another thread where people are frustrated with UI of many camera and finally I saw this camera and thought of sharing with you guys .Just watch this you tube video .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder
    :2thumbs::2thumbs:
    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZTQ60EBRDo"]IKEA PS: Jesper Kouthoofd - YouTube[/ame]

• Like Like x 3
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    I love it! :rofl:

3. Bhupinder2002

I love image stabilisation lol
    :2thumbs::2thumbs:

4. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    Not sure I'd use the zoom much, but the image stabilization seems like it works in a very classic way. More cameras like this, please!

5. mattia

mattia Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 3, 2012
    The Netherlands
    I totally want one.

6. crsnydertx

crsnydertx Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Chuck
    Not showing yet on IKEA website. But when it does...it's a must-have item for my kit!

7. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    When folks fail to take us seriously because we don't have a huge fancy dslr we could pull out this camera and tout it as the latest import model . . . :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
  8. snkenai

snkenai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    Simple method of use, for camera and prime lens, without stabilization, that I have been using for years. Works better for me than stabilization for me. My old hands shake too much.

9. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    I agree... I want it!!!

10. usayit

usayit Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Didn't we have a long drawn out thread complaining about Leica M with its lack of complicated features and older LCD display?

Just say'n

• Like Like x 1
  11. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Maybe this will catch on and become the new Leica! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  12. jeffryscott

jeffryscott Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 2, 2010
    Arizona
    Waiting for mine in silver.

13. Bhupinder2002

Hahaha yes we did, but I am a quick learner. I learnt one very important lesson from all those threads i.e to respect fellow forum member's choice of gear and their respect their choice . At the end of the day , the best camera is which makes you feel happy and enjoy photography .It doesn't matter if its this new Ikea card board camera or Leica M9 with titanium body and master craftsmanship. So no more leg pulling or wastage of time and energy .And you might have noticed that I totally stopped from being sucked into those discussions .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

14. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    I think the leg pulling is fine so long as it's clearly in jest. Some folks get a little nasty and that becomes the problem. Happily, this is a very civil and friendly forum. :biggrin:

15. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Jeffry, it's cardboard. Paint it any colour you want! I'll do mine in black with a red dot ...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bhupinder2002

Lol or pain multiple colors on the same camera.
    Cheers

17. fredlong

fredlong Just this guy...

Apr 18, 2011
    Massachusetts USA
    Fred
    Don't wait for this to show up in the IKEA catalog. It was a give-away to journalists at an IKEA event. I read a little review by some one who attended the event. She said it was fun.

Fred

• Like Like x 1
  18. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I would get this in a second BUT I thought it would only upload to IKEAs site for home planning? I would get it if it worked like film. You can't upload it to your computer until you fire 36 shots :)

19. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    :(

20. dixeyk

dixeyk Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 9, 2010
    BUT...is there an Aki-Asahi skin for it? :eek:

It's a fun idea. I love the IS and zoom demonstrations. Well played Swedish Ikea designer dude. :thumbup: