1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

If you are in Bangkok: Em-1, 12-40mm 2.8, and battery grip, 1685$

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by batcatman, Jan 28, 2016.

1. batcatman

batcatman New to Mu-43

Jan 28, 2016
    Thailand
    I just bought the Olympus EM-1 here in Bangkok and it seems like a pretty good deal: body, 12-40 2.8 lens, and the HLD-7 battery grip. And they threw in a few other goodies: screen protector, 32 gig card, little bag, etc. Also, comes with 1 year international warranty. This seems to be an Olympus Thailand promotion, as several other shops had the exact same package for the exact same price. The strong US dollar is making this Thai price of 59,000 baht a pretty good deal.

I bought it from one of the more well-known shops here. Also, if you are on a tourist visa, you should be able to get a 7% VAT tax refund when you leave the airport. Unfortunately, I am not on a tourist visa.

Currently learning how to use it, and enjoying the camera very much. Learned a lot from this forum before I purchased, so I have signed up join the M43 community.

• Like Like x 1