1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Idiot defeated by pf

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by swglera, Sep 8, 2013.

1. swglera

swglera Mu-43 Rookie

Jul 15, 2013
    I must have read at least twenty times that pf is easily correctable in post processing, yet I remain unable to figure out how this might be done. I admit it, I'm stupid, somebody help. I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 Thanks to anyone who can help.

2. mister_roboto

mister_roboto Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jun 14, 2011
    Seattle, WA, USA
    Dennis
  3. rnagoda

rnagoda Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 12, 2012
    Tucson, AZ
    Robert
    Purple fringing? I don't know about Adobe Elements, but it's easy to fix in Lightroom.

Try this: Let me google that for you

Kind of a joke, but really, there's some good stuff to look at there.

4. umii

umii Mu-43 Regular

Aug 19, 2013
    uk
    Did you want to remove it from a video stream, you posted in the video post-production if so elements is probably the wrong tool :smile: If it's video your going to need something that can mask etc. like sony vegas, fcp, premier etc. If you have a video clip you can put in dropbox or something I'll have a go if you like. If it's actually removal from a picture I'm sure there are plenty of people here who could help but I bet they don't look in the video section :wink: In Sony Vegas it's going to be something like this [ame=http://vimeo.com/905817]HF100 purple fringing removal and color change on Vimeo[/ame]

5. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

In some cases purple (and green) fringing cannot be removed but only reduced. Highly corrected glass is worth every penny.