Identify the Mystery Object.

BDR-529

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
An extension or boom for camera work.

Technically speaking this is a compact and handy mount for getting support from tubes, fences, tree branches, table edges, chairs etc but since the joint mechanism is the same I'll accept the answer because it's an extension nevertheless.

Apparently I can only come up with something that is identified either instantly or never so I'll leave the stage to you ?

Answer.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Technically speaking this is a compact and handy mount for getting support from tubes, fences, tree branches, table edges, chairs etc but since the joint mechanism is the same I'll accept the answer because it's an extension nevertheless.

Apparently I can only come up with something that is identified either instantly or never so I'll leave the stage to you ?

View attachment 891772
Ha ha, a friend bought one of these to attach his camera to varying surfaces. Of course now I have to come up with something and I keep complaining about being out of interesting subjects. sigh.

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Ok, what's this?

1623013678342.png

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Another angle:

1623076933481.png

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yes! In this case a DJI Osmo Mobile for smartphones. One I keep forgetting I have. All yours!

IMG_5873.JPG

Last edited:

Mountain_Man_79

Enjoying Cameraderie
Real Name
Chris
In the interim, I’ll randomly combine the ‘identify the mystery object’, and the ‘what photography related item did you buy this week’ threads.

Here’s the mystery item to be guessed. I just bought something from @barry13. What is it? No picture clues will be given!

If this is a ridiculous idea, I’ll withdraw.

Zapp

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Darek
OM - mount lenses from Buy & Sell?
(Pls note that even if, I did not specify the exact lens - so no winner could be awarded. Moreover, it's already withdrawn.)

Latest threads

Top Bottom