ektar

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Don
Hand dryer?
Dingdingding!

A similar view of a newer model:
NewerOne.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The newer model:

WorldDryer2A.jpg

Over to you, @banj911!

An observation from my misspent youth: Back when the use instructions were words instead of pictograms, 8/10 of these had loose verbal vandalizations. "Push button" became "Push butt," "Rub hands under warm air" became "Rub hands under arm," and it always seemed that someone added as the final instruction: "Wipe hands on pants." These alterations were so common, some washroom sociologists (the forebears of today's political conspiracy theorists) opined that the alterations were actually done at the factory by workers with pocketknives. This rumor was never fully investigated.

Last edited:

Brodhall

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Sue
Dingdingding!

View attachment 883442

The newer model:

View attachment 883443

Over to you, @banj911!

An observation from my misspent youth: Back when the use instructions were words instead of pictograms, 8/10 of these had loose verbal vandalizations. "Push button" became "Push butt," "Rub hands under warm air" became "Rub hands under arm," and it always seemed that someone added as the final instruction: "Wipe hands on pants." These alterations were so common, some washroom sociologists (the forebears of today's political conspiracy theorists) opined that the alterations were actually done at the factory by workers with pocketknives. This rumor was never fully investigated.
Do you have a photo of the full object your entry cam from. I can't figure out which part is porcelain/ceramic

banj911

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Bennet Duhig
Dingdingding!

View attachment 883442

The newer model:

View attachment 883443

Over to you, @banj911!

Thanks, the clues definitely helped. I don’t have anything to post right now, my son had a car accident last night (everyone is ok) but I have stuff to sort out so someone feel free to put up a new image. Cheers

chipshot713

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Kelly
ok I'll post a fairly easy one to keep things going !
EM580136-1.jpg

chipshot713

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Kelly
@relic after further investigation I thing you are right. You win !!! Told y'll this would be easy .
EM580131-1.jpg
EM580134-1.jpg
EM580139-1.jpg

relic

Hobbyist
Thanks . I was totally unprepared to win. To me the giveaway was the hinge extension that protrudes to the left that you push to open the spring-loaded cover. I guess words have consequences :). I'll try to find something to post by tomorrow.

Last edited:

relic

Hobbyist
An easy one.

_A087781_DxOdc_Mystery.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom