Identify the Mystery Object.

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
WTF?

If ever there was a case of creating demand for something then supplying a solution, that is it.

Not one of those.

Interestingly, some of my original Polaroid cameras came with tongues out-of-box, but I had never noticed them before Impossible Film came along. I guess when the 600 speed film first came out Polaroid needed to shade them, too? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

RichardC

Pastafarian minister
Real Name
Richard
Interestingly, some of my original Polaroid cameras came with tongues out-of-box, but I had never noticed them before Impossible Film came along. I guess when the 600 speed film first came out Polaroid needed to shade them, too? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're right.If I remember rightly, the photo was shielded as it emerged from the camera, but the rolled up thing just snapped straight back. Maybe I was supposed to leave the picture there? TBH, I don't think I ever read the instruction manual.

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
You're right.If I remember rightly, the photo was shielded as it emerged from the camera, but the rolled up thing just snapped straight back. Maybe I was supposed to leave the picture there? TBH, I don't think I ever read the instruction manual.

No, I think the original formulation only needed a moment of shading before the opacity layer formed, Impossible's reformulation took/takes 30 secs so it needs to remain shielded.

Latest threads

Top Bottom