Zapp DJR

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Darek
Flashlight attachment?

Edit: Bezel for a flashlight

Yes 🙂
Bezel for torch.
(I thought that after Bo's "photo" it would go quickly, as the "photo" comes from Greek "light".)
You can find it by "Crenulated Flashlight Bezel" or "Tactical Strike Flashlight Bezel".
(If you will check the net by these names, you can find that some of them that are ridiculously (IMO) aggressive. But again: some of them are completely flat).
Let's stick to the function like to shatter glass when needed (car windows, ...).

Here they are complete

MO77t_20123961.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Your turn.

357mag

Mu-43 Veteran
Yes 🙂
Bezel for torch.
(I thought that after Bo's "photo" it would go quickly, as the "photo" comes from Greek "light".)
You can find it by "Crenulated Flashlight Bezel" or "Tactical Strike Flashlight Bezel".
(If you will check the net by these names, you can find that some of them that are ridiculously (IMO) aggressive. But again: some of them are completely flat).
Let's stick to the function like to shatter glass when needed (car windows, ...).

Here they are complete

Your turn.
What make are they?

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Bezel for a flashlight
Yes 🙂
Bezel for torch.

Here they are complete

View attachment 888155

Your turn.
Thanks -- took all the clues by everyone who provided them. I have several flashlights that have less aggressive fronts but all are built-in.

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Going to start with a little something different, completely out of focus, then I'll progressively add other views until it's identified -- so, what's this? To narrow it down a bit I'll note it's a class of object that I've used before, but is not photography-related. Out of focus because my iPhone can't focus that closely, not some sort of electron microscopy deal. ;)

1621032358710.png

Last edited:

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
The upper left has a spiral look to it
Yes, it does. Here's a closeup in focus. It's an important element of a larger object.

1621096014404.png

Last edited:

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom