Identify the Mystery Object.

DeeJayK

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Keith
View attachment 881970

I did use green and red light.​
Man, this is a tough one.

To recap the clues we have so far (mostly so I don't have to keep going back to previous pages)...
  • Bigger than a ring
  • Made from plastic
  • Weighs 150g (~5¼ ounces)
  • Holes on left and right are not handles, although they could be used as that (implies they're big enough for fingers, perhaps?)
  • Holes do have a "special purpose"
  • There are more of these holes
  • Object is circular (i.e. round) but not spherical
  • Not a very common object
What it's NOT:
  1. Mini Cooper dashboard
  2. Bangle, bracelet, ring, jewelry
  3. Lens hood; not photo-related (except in that it can be photographed)
  4. Printer status lights
  5. Cable grip
  6. Side buttons on a mobile phone
  7. Kitchen item
Color me stumped.

- K

Brodhall

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Sue
We never give in - but a few more clues would be helpful - Outdoor/indoor/room etc :-D (PLEEEEZE :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:) Would it be easier without the red and green lighting. Maybe a shot at a wider angle...... if it is not so common then probably a shot of the whole item would still leave us guessing :-D :-D:-D

MonikaO

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Monika
We never give in - but a few more clues would be helpful - Outdoor/indoor/room etc :-D (PLEEEEZE :hmmm::hmmm::hmmm:) Would it be easier without the red and green lighting. Maybe a shot at a wider angle...... if it is not so common then probably a shot of the whole item would still leave us guessing :-D :-D:-D
Ok some clues:
-indoor in any room and on the floor mostly
-The object without colored light is grey, so maybe you can turn it into a B&W ^ ^
-It is not that uncommon, if it is not in your house, you could see it in your friends houses or in a certain shop where you can buy it..
-The openings are in a pattern and have the same size, 1 opening is very different.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom