Identify the Mystery Object.

ex machina

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Thats a 6x6 Nettar. Still usable. Shutter is still close enough to be controllable, no oil on blades.

Simple box for controlling light onto film. I used to have a 20x30" landscape from it over my mantle.
ARGH. I thought I recognized that, but when I went to my camera cabinet to double-check I chose the wrong folder. The right one was just next to it. sigh.

WaltP

Mu-43 All-Pro
Colorado, USA, Terra, Sol, W. Milky Way, 80905
ARGH. I thought I recognized that, but when I went to my camera cabinet to double-check I chose the wrong folder. The right one was just next to it. sigh.
I hope you still shoot yours on occasion too. Hard to justify film costs these days, but special occasions.....

Great for seminars or mentoring sessions. Pull it out and you can easily talk about how to make an image. About what is important, etc. 4 shutter speeds was enough for the first 100+ years of photography. And an f/6.3 standard kit lens!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom