Identify the Mystery Object.

ADemuth

Mu-43 Veteran
Handle of a razor.
You gotter!

Excuse the mineral buildup - our water is so hard here that its difficult to tell if it's frozen or not.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
While waiting for Walt, here's one for old timers.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

RichardC

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Richard
Last edited:

Zapp DJR

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Darek
I'm pretty sure I had this in my hands, and maybe even tried to use the end part as a screwdriver (which of course is not what it was designed for 🙂 ).
Just know the shape, probably there is hinge on the right? Maybe I still have it in my barn, but what is it...
(But I've never had the angle bracket though. )

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
This looks soooooo familiar. I know I had one, I just can't place it. Off camera flash bracket?
Not an Off camera flash bracket.

Hint: Quite a few better cameras sold by sundry companies used it.

Mack

Mu-43 All-Pro
I'm pretty sure I had this in my hands, and maybe even tried to use the end part as a screwdriver (which of course is not what it was designed for 🙂 ).
Just know the shape, probably there is hinge on the right? Maybe I still have it in my barn, but what is it...
(But I've never had the angle bracket though. )
You might be able to use it as a screwdriver, but it doesn't fit a slot well nor was it designed for that. Some didn't have the angle bracket either, but the better ones did. This one does have a hinge, but some did not.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom