1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I want input, pos and/neg about this Ricoh lens...

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by Arminius, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Arminius

Arminius  

Jul 12, 2012
    Germany and England
    Johannes
    I have the opportunity to buy this lens, Rikenon 50mm f2 Auto, that comes with a Vivitar 3800N body and 35-70mm f3.5-4 zoom, also Vivitar.

I most likely will just store the body and zoom, but the little Ricoh lens is calling to me... Is it worth getting for the £9.99 GBP package price?

And what are the pro's/con's of this lens? If anyone has experience with it or either of its close cousin models!

http://www.photopentax.com/objectifs/ricoh/ricoh k/ricoh rikenon k-m 50mm f2.JPG

Thanks in advance for any input!

:rolleyes: 

2. 100thmonk

100thmonk New to Mu-43

Feb 19, 2013
    Had this lens.. Other than the bulkiness I found It to be quite sharp, and the colour rendering pretty good for my taste..
    But I think 20bux for this camera may be questionable.. You may do better in a local thrift store with the many equally as good 50's out there..

• Like Like x 1
  3. Arminius

Arminius  

Jul 12, 2012
    Germany and England
    Johannes
    Grabbed it anyway!

I got it the other day and the 3.4-4.8 Viv 28-70 zoom is in good order too, so £10 well enough spent I think!

:rolleyes: 

'hannes

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.