1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I sure hope Olympus gets Their Act Together!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by isabel95, Dec 11, 2011.

1. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Owning both the Olympus E-PL1 and Panasonic GH2 (bought mainly for superior video quality) without doubt I love the E-PL1 more for its fantastic color and look forward to their recovering from their current financial crisis and coming out with a new micro 4/3 model with an upgraded sensor, which I would no doubt buy.

Last night I was at a party in a fluorescent lit room and as usual, I cringed when I saw the lighting. Decided to try a custom white balance using the X-Rite Color Checker Passport, which I had brought with me. (I had bought it mainly for making custom profiles for Adobe Camera Raw.)

The difference the custom white balance made was astounding. I was extremely pleased.

This was my "shot of the evening", taken after the toddler had run away in fear from Santa, but overcame his fear. (Enhanced with LucisArt filtration)
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel95/6491870117/" title="PC104957 Conquered His Fear by Isabel Cutler, on Flickr">
    6491870117_8897d3b921_o.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
    "1054" height="1046" alt="PC104957 Conquered His Fear"></a>

Isabel

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.