I sure hope Olympus gets Their Act Together!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by isabel95, Dec 11, 2011.

1. isabel95

isabel95 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Owning both the Olympus E-PL1 and Panasonic GH2 (bought mainly for superior video quality) without doubt I love the E-PL1 more for its fantastic color and look forward to their recovering from their current financial crisis and coming out with a new micro 4/3 model with an upgraded sensor, which I would no doubt buy.

Last night I was at a party in a fluorescent lit room and as usual, I cringed when I saw the lighting. Decided to try a custom white balance using the X-Rite Color Checker Passport, which I had brought with me. (I had bought it mainly for making custom profiles for Adobe Camera Raw.)

The difference the custom white balance made was astounding. I was extremely pleased.

This was my "shot of the evening", taken after the toddler had run away in fear from Santa, but overcame his fear. (Enhanced with LucisArt filtration)
    <a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/isabel95/6491870117/" title="PC104957 Conquered His Fear by Isabel Cutler, on Flickr"> 6491870117_8897d3b921_o. "1054" height="1046" alt="PC104957 Conquered His Fear"></a>

Isabel

• Like Like x 5