1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

I should have introduced myself...

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Slim, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Slim

Slim Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    But I was so excited. Been taking pics since my late teens. And now I am in my 40s.

Hi my name is salman, friends call me slim. I am from singapore.

Although this is my first introduction, this is not my first contribution. And I apologise for that.

Had always been prejudiced about m43s because of the sensor size. Then I realised after handling an ep1 two months ago.. that sensor size really does not matter much to me.

The ep1 cost me $80. Beautiful piece of machinery. Within the first hour of having it.. I was taking pictures of my family as we went prawning.. it brought me back to the time when I heard my first click of my minolta 600si... in other words.. it rekindle my love for taking pictures. I then moved on quickly to an ep2 which a fellow m43 user request to trade for his epl2.. I then bought an ep3..for my son..

Thus, even though the ep5 and the em1 are the "in" things now, I stick with whatever I have.. unless the epl2 breaks.. then its another story..

Collection of lens grew quickly.
    I started off with the kit zooms.. and then the 45mm.. followed by the panny 25 and now I have the 17mm 1.8.

Ok enough of gear talk..

Just wanted to say that within the short time I am here.. I have learnt many new things. I enjoyed reading the posts and the welcome I received from many of the members here are very warm indeed.

Slim

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

2. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hasse
    Welcome Slim!

3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome aboard, Slim!

Regards,

Jim

4. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Slim -Glad you have joined the family.

5. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Anyone else hear Jim Croce in the background? Glad to hear you (re-)found your love of photography.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Mu-43 mobile app