I should have introduced myself...

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Slim, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Slim

Slim Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 7, 2013
    But I was so excited. Been taking pics since my late teens. And now I am in my 40s.

Hi my name is salman, friends call me slim. I am from singapore.

Although this is my first introduction, this is not my first contribution. And I apologise for that.

Had always been prejudiced about m43s because of the sensor size. Then I realised after handling an ep1 two months ago.. that sensor size really does not matter much to me.

The ep1 cost me $80. Beautiful piece of machinery. Within the first hour of having it.. I was taking pictures of my family as we went prawning.. it brought me back to the time when I heard my first click of my minolta 600si... in other words.. it rekindle my love for taking pictures. I then moved on quickly to an ep2 which a fellow m43 user request to trade for his epl2.. I then bought an ep3..for my son..

Thus, even though the ep5 and the em1 are the "in" things now, I stick with whatever I have.. unless the epl2 breaks.. then its another story..

Collection of lens grew quickly.
    I started off with the kit zooms.. and then the 45mm.. followed by the panny 25 and now I have the 17mm 1.8.

Ok enough of gear talk..

Just wanted to say that within the short time I am here.. I have learnt many new things. I enjoyed reading the posts and the welcome I received from many of the members here are very warm indeed.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
  2. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Welcome Slim!
  3. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Welcome aboard, Slim!

4. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Slim -Glad you have joined the family.
  5. Cruzan80

Cruzan80 Mu-43 All-Pro

Aug 23, 2012
    Denver, Co
    Sean Rastsmith
    Anyone else hear Jim Croce in the background? Glad to hear you (re-)found your love of photography.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Mu-43 mobile app