I return once more :)

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by cstevens, Feb 28, 2013.

1. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    Hi all

Some of you may remember me back in the day, but my last login was 13th Jan 2011 when I left the M43 fold (sadly selling my GF1 and accessories)

Today I return as a proud owner if a GX1 and 25mm.

Looking forward to participating once more.

No just need to decide if to get the 20mm that I loved so much or a 14mm

• Like Like x 2
  2. BigTam

BigTam Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 19, 2012
    Dortmund, Germany
    Ron
    Care to share why you left and why you returned? Welcome back!

• Like Like x 1
  3. cstevens

cstevens Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 11, 2010
    UK
    To be fair I always regretted selling my substantial investment in it. But with our 2nd child and the photography business leaving me less and less time for what I call leisure photography it was time to let someone else have the gear to use it.

I am now in a position where I would rather not be either taking photos with an iPhone or lugging a D700 and 85mm around on days off.

I also do quite a lot of small item photography for clients and sometimes just a few small pieces on my tabletop studio so the smaller camera will be easier for this work also :)

Been watching the views on GX1 for a whole and also the 25mm 1.4 and thought that combo would suit me fine.

I know I will miss the 20mm as well so still deciding on either the 20mm or maybe 14mm as I think the 25mm will get the most use.

4. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome back!

Regards,

Jim