I really love this forum!

Krang

Mu-43 Veteran
I'd just like to say that this is by far the best forums I've ever participated in!

It's full of interesting user generated content. The people are really friendly. Even touchy topics never escalate in to bickering, like they do in dpreview. Lot's of different views and styles are represented equally. There are fun competitions, challenges and guides. And you can always ask for help for just about anything…

And on top of it all, it's all about my favorite cameras :)

Vivalo

Olympus loser
Krang, you couldn't be more right. I enjoy this forum too. I'm becoming more and more addicted to this forum than to the actual "go out and shoot something"-hobby (which has nothing to do with guns by the way) :biggrin:

It's not healthy for me and my hobby and I can only blame all the wonderful people here at the MTU-forum. :2thumbs:

Ducati_Don

Mu-43 Regular
I'd just like to say that this is by far the best forums I've ever participated in!

It's full of interesting user generated content. The people are really friendly. Even touchy topics never escalate in to bickering, like they do in dpreview. Lot's of different views and styles are represented equally. There are fun competitions, challenges and guides. And you can always ask for help for just about anything…

And on top of it all, it's all about my favorite cameras :)
As a new guy, I greatly appreciate being able to participate without worry of being flamed! Great forum! Thanks.

Don

AceStar

Mu-43 Regular
I agree with this.

A friendly atmosphere free from personal attacks, and especially friendly towards newcomers, is extremely important for an online forum. The admins and moderation team here have done an excellent and professional job. I was an admin of a 1 million+ member forum for some time and I know it can be difficult.

pjohngren

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I totally agree - love this group. It is now the only one I look at. Also, I think that m4/3 cameras are inherently fun creative tools, that seem to bring out the playfulness in photography.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom