1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

I really love this forum!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Krang, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Krang

Krang Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 19, 2010
    I'd just like to say that this is by far the best forums I've ever participated in!

It's full of interesting user generated content. The people are really friendly. Even touchy topics never escalate in to bickering, like they do in dpreview. Lot's of different views and styles are represented equally. There are fun competitions, challenges and guides. And you can always ask for help for just about anything…

And on top of it all, it's all about my favorite cameras :)

• Like Like x 15
  2. Vivalo

Vivalo Olympus Loser

Nov 16, 2010
    Finland
    Krang, you couldn't be more right. I enjoy this forum too. I'm becoming more and more addicted to this forum than to the actual "go out and shoot something"-hobby (which has nothing to do with guns by the way) :biggrin:

It's not healthy for me and my hobby and I can only blame all the wonderful people here at the MTU-forum. :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ducati_Don

Ducati_Don Mu-43 Regular

Jan 28, 2011
    Vancouver, WA
    As a new guy, I greatly appreciate being able to participate without worry of being flamed! Great forum! Thanks.

Don

• Like Like x 2
  4. AceStar

AceStar Mu-43 Regular

Jan 9, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    I agree with this.

A friendly atmosphere free from personal attacks, and especially friendly towards newcomers, is extremely important for an online forum. The admins and moderation team here have done an excellent and professional job. I was an admin of a 1 million+ member forum for some time and I know it can be difficult.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Alanroseman

Alanroseman Super Moderator Emeritus

Dec 21, 2010
    New England
    I've said it before, I'll say it again.

This board rocks!

6. pjohngren

pjohngren Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 15, 2010
    I totally agree - love this group. It is now the only one I look at. Also, I think that m4/3 cameras are inherently fun creative tools, that seem to bring out the playfulness in photography.

7. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    Yep. Sure is a nice community to be a part of.

Gordon