I played with Photoshop, PhotoLab, Luminar and WorkSpace

BushmanOrig

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Siegfried
Folks one more image... Taken a few years back with my E620. (Loved that camera) I edited the Raw file in Photoshop, then used Luminar as a filter and back to PS. I did no sky replacement on this one...

That said I have been collecting my own skies for Luminar. If you haven't started doing that... its huge fun and highly recommended...

Apls-w-E620.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

GBarrington

Mu-43 All-Pro
Well, my view is that Art becoming a commodity in abundance over the past 2 decades has been altered a bit in its definition for me but the definition remains as personal as ever.
In my opinion, art simply can't be a commodity. Fake art can be a commodity though.

{Sorry for that outburst! I'll get off my smug self satisfied soapbox!}:speechless:

Acraftman

Mu-43 All-Pro
In my opinion, art simply can't be a commodity. Fake art can be a commodity though.

{Sorry for that outburst! I'll get off my smug self satisfied soapbox!}:speechless:
Just watched, This is a robbery on net flex or some channel about the art heist at the Gardener museum it appears that real art is a lucrative commodity.

Latest threads

Top Bottom