I love Amazon Warehouse Deals!

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Jonathan F/2, May 20, 2012.

1. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    I always check Amazon Warehouse deals on a variety of items and last night I stumbled on a Like-New Pany 20mm 1.7 lens for about $300! I gave into temptation and bought it! Used ones sell for about $325 right now, so I thought that was a pretty good deal. Anyways, I just wanted to share that! You never know what pops up on Amazon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. scottyboy

scottyboy Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2011
    mercer county,OHIO
    i just picked up a pany. 8mm fisheye from warehouse deals.used , like new $486.32 free shipp. should be here in a coupe days. if you can wait for what you want theres a good chance it will show up but you need to check everyday as good deals don't last.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    That's a great deal! What amazes me about the warehouse deals is that a lot of times they just price things to move, not so much to reflect used market prices. So if you really look carefully you can find great deals below market prices!

4. scottyboy

scottyboy Mu-43 Regular

Oct 13, 2011
    mercer county,OHIO
    yes, i don't think they like to have alot of used items on hand so you can get some very good deals. you do need to read what they are selling as they have several ratings. 1- like new, 2 - very good and 3 - good condition if there are others i haven't seen them.

5. billgreen

billgreen Mu-43 Top Veteran

Apr 4, 2012
    Herradura de Rivas, Costa Rica
    Bill Green
    Over the years I have purchased many "used", returned, and warehouse items from Amazon. Never, ever had a problem or been disappointed. In fact, most are like new, I can't tell the difference (except for the price). The best part; if you do get something that isn't up to snuff, just send it back no questions asked.

6. lenshoarder

lenshoarder Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 7, 2010
    Man. All gone now. Cheapest used on is $389, yes more than new. Amazon Warehouse is no risk. 30 day no questions asked return policy.