I know E-P3 is a nice camera, but

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
The E-P3 is a nice camera. And this is how much I would pay for one (body only) today: $199 U.S.

uscrx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The E-P3 is a nice camera. And this is how much I would pay for one (body only) today: $199 U.S.

Actually I would be willing to pay $199 + 3% for a nice used E-P3 body right now! :thumbup:

Please PM me if anyone is willing to part with their E-P3 for $199.

:biggrin:

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
Add $30 for the kit lens, So $230?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 4 Beta

The kit lens is worth at least double that. I'd be willing to go to $300 for a nice EP3 with the II or IIR kit lens.

Not quite $2267 though - even with a warranty. At $300, I could buy 6 backup cameras instead.

mperete

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Mann
The seller put there 2 available, but maybe he doesn't actually have stock. I've read ebay sellers do this to avoid having to pull down the listing then putting it back up again. I've seen quite a few ridiculously expensive photography stuff from ebay stores.

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
The seller put there 2 available, but maybe he doesn't actually have stock. I've read ebay sellers do this to avoid having to pull down the listing then putting it back up again. I've seen quite a few ridiculously expensive photography stuff from ebay stores.

That's actually quite reasonable. Ebay has started to levy fees for ending listings early. I have a current listing for a WCON-p01 that I have already sold here for a lower price than I listed it on ebay for. So I put the price on ebay up to $999 - but I also edited my listing to say that the item is no longer available.

aw614

Mu-43 Regular
Actually I would be willing to pay $199 + 3% for a nice used E-P3 body right now! :thumbup:

Please PM me if anyone is willing to part with their E-P3 for $199.

:biggrin:

Same here for 200 dollars why not, Im still using my ep1, and it has been serving me well, but for 200 and faster autofocus why not :tongue:

uscrx

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Same here for 200 dollars why not, Im still using my ep1, and it has been serving me well, but for 200 and faster autofocus why not :tongue:

Well, $200 is definitely a great deal... actually I would think it's really lowballing.

I'm seeing used bodies sell for $250 to $300 on ebay..

I can keep shooting with my E-P2 until price drops further.

Latest threads

Top Bottom