1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

I Just Surprised Myself Ordering an LX100

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Biro, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I honestly had no plans to buy another camera right now. But it was a bit quiet at work this morning on this, the Friday between New Year's Day and the weekend. So I logged in to Panasonic's U.S. online store, where our company has an EPP relationship. And, lo and behold, the LX100 was available for $674. I ordered it on the spot. Typically, the camera is backordered. But that's fine. Even if it takes three months to get it, it's a fair deal at that price. And that price is just low enough (a discount of more than $200) that I can forgive a few things that bother me about the camera - like no integrated flash. If anyone has an interest in this camera and thinks their employer may have an EPP relationship with the Panny U.S. oneline store, check it out.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Nice! Mine just shipped today as well, should be here soon, really excited :)

3. MacBook

MacBook Mu-43 Regular

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    It is probably a positive aspect of where I work that my employer does not has an EPP relationship with Panasonic, otherwise I would be that much poorer for it! (They don't have any GX7 bodies for $399, do they?:smile:)

Congratulations on your latest purchase! The LX100 appears to be a high quality portable camera.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Sorry... $699 for GX7 with 14-42 II kit lens and there's no price on the body only. It directs you to a search for an authorized dealer.