I Just Surprised Myself Ordering an LX100

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by Biro, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    I honestly had no plans to buy another camera right now. But it was a bit quiet at work this morning on this, the Friday between New Year's Day and the weekend. So I logged in to Panasonic's U.S. online store, where our company has an EPP relationship. And, lo and behold, the LX100 was available for $674. I ordered it on the spot. Typically, the camera is backordered. But that's fine. Even if it takes three months to get it, it's a fair deal at that price. And that price is just low enough (a discount of more than $200) that I can forgive a few things that bother me about the camera - like no integrated flash. If anyone has an interest in this camera and thinks their employer may have an EPP relationship with the Panny U.S. oneline store, check it out.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Jay86

Jay86 Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 26, 2012
    Nice! Mine just shipped today as well, should be here soon, really excited :) 

3. MacBook

MacBook Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    It is probably a positive aspect of where I work that my employer does not has an EPP relationship with Panasonic, otherwise I would be that much poorer for it! (They don't have any GX7 bodies for $399, do they?:smile:) 

Congratulations on your latest purchase! The LX100 appears to be a high quality portable camera.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Sorry... $699 for GX7 with 14-42 II kit lens and there's no price on the body only. It directs you to a search for an authorized dealer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.