I had an epiphany of sorts...

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by With_Eyes_Unclouded, Jun 24, 2012.

1. With_Eyes_Unclouded

With_Eyes_Unclouded Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 17, 2012
    ...and it's basically about the best answer to the question "why :43: is and shall continue to be a succesful system".

You see, I was browsing through a lot of existing threads, and what I saw was a dominating pattern. Lots of members also have other systems; usually crop-sensor or FF DSLRs, sometimes with a nice collection of quality glass.

Still, I keep reading, again and again something to the effect of "I love my <insert brand/model of DSLR here> but more and more I find myself using my :43: all the time". And like someone said, the best camera is the one you have with you the most.

There. That resonates with me very much. :43: are fun cameras to shoot with. They are refreshingly interesting in many levels. They are, dare I continue with blanket car analogies, like being used to a family SUV and suddenly finding yourself behind the wheel of a nible little sports roadster. Sure, the SUV shall easily and comfortably carry yourself, your spouse, your 2.4 kids, your dog and your collective baggages. The roadster will have you giggling like a 14 y.o. girl, even on your 5-mile daily route to work and back. Oh, and it will completely obliterate the SUV on any twisty country road.

Trivial, I know... Just wanted to share.

Plus a totally meaningless photo taken with the EM-5... just having fun you see. :smile:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  2. colt45

colt45 Mu-43 Rookie

Aug 7, 2011

A very wise observation that sums up how I feel in a nutshell.
    • Like Like x 1